Afro Caribbean Heritage Alliance presents a training on Grants and Project Managements to the public. The essence is to enable individuals, non-governmental organisations and not-for-profit gain pre-requisite skills and access to funds and support globally in order to carry out their aims and objectives.
The event which is to take place on 10th June, 2021 highlights the following:
- Grants Identification and Features
- Projects Management
- Proposal Writing
- Grant Policies and Management
- Donor Engagements & Activities
- Budget & Financial Management
- Monitoring & Evaluation
Resource persons for the training include:
- Amb. Okama Ekpe Brook – Founder & President, ACHA, Development Expert
- Dr Jude Mbanu – Development Consultant & Executive Director, Emma and Grace Foundation, Abuja
- Ms Ebere Jane Ulelu – Management Consultant, CEO/Founder Leluce Ltd
- Amb. Obinna Godheart Johnesther – Founder/Director, HORDINT International
Some of our partners for the programme include Hordint Network, MarieCare Initiative, others.